Wednesday, September 7, 2016

I just feel the love here! - Week 71 (Transfer 11, Week 3) - 6 September, 2016

Hey everyone!

This week was incredible. :)

B* and L* walked into church on Sunday....I swear the whole ward just took them in. B* was so excited for her baptism in two weeks that she went around the whole church and introduced herself to everyone as follows, "Hey I'm B*!" (So and so responds.) "Yeah, I've been coming to this church for a while now and I just feel the love here! I'm actually getting baptized soon! First it's my birthday on the 11th. Then I'm getting baptized on the 17th. And then I'm having my baby two days after!" She is the funniest person on earth. One of my good friends now.

Then in sacrament meeting it was fast and testimony meeting. Everyone was bearing their testimony and L* leaned over to me and said, "Your testament is that you never gave up on me. Thank you. I will never forget you!" Her eyes got all teary. That meant the world to me. I love L*. Her husband gave her permission to be baptized on Sunday! Yay!!!! The members here have been amazing. We have had 49 member present investigator lessons in the last 3 weeks. It's incredible.

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

Love,

Mikkia 

No comments:

Post a Comment