Thursday, August 25, 2016

Lots of love, investigators, & Elder Ballard. BEST WEEK EVER. SIIICCCCCKKK - Week 69 (Transfer 11, Week 1) - 22 August, 2016


Da Sistas!

Hey everyone!!!!

This week was easily one of the highlights of my mission. I've never felt so....full! I just feel so happy! My new companion Sister Wilson is amazing. I love her! Heavenly Father SHOWERED blessings on us this week.

To start off the week, we had already taught 12 lessons by Tuesday night. By Wednesday we were already at 20. Sunday night came around and we had taught 46 lessons! That's insane. That's a lot of lessons. On top of that, 5 of our investigators have baptismal dates, and 2 of them will be baptized very soon! 6 of our investigators came to church, and so many members wanted to come teaching with us that we had 16 investigator lessons with members there and 6 returning members! The members just kept asking about all of our investigators and doing nice things for them. Everyone kept making banana bread and muffins for B* and giving her baby stuff for her soon to be born baby boy. And everyone kept asking how R* was doing and calling her to see how she is doing and if she has any questions, and reaching out to our investigator L* who is getting baptized in 2 weeks. I just love them all so much. And then one of our investigators named S*, who is such a miracle on her own, brought her boyfriend to church.

And guess who else came to church?!?!? Elder BALLARD! R* and B* and K* and S* and T* and L* were so excited to see an apostle! And Elder Bennett came (He's a 70) and our mission President. IT WAS SO COOL! The Spirit was so strong. And one of the less active members we have been working with came to church for the first time in SO LONG and stayed the whole time. He has changed so much. Then everyone this week just wanted to learn about the gospel. We found 10 new investigators! It was incredible. B*'s boss also happens to be a member of the church and now wants to come to our lesson on Wednesday to see B*. She fits into the ward so well. I just love this ward. I mean, the numbers are cool, but what really amazed me this week is how on Sunday, at church, I felt like I was at home. I felt so much love and friendship for all of the people we teach and all of the members. I felt that I was a part of their life and they are a part of mine. I love these people so much.

It's so cool to have two homes: one in Utah and one in Ontario Canada. I love everyone here. :) BEST WEEK EVER. Plus it was super cool to meet Elder Ballard. I got to conduct the music at the meeting and everything! SIIICCCCCKKK.

God is good. That is my testimony. He answers prayers. He is real. I love Him! The church is true. :)

Love,

Mikkia


We won Jello for winning the "Barrie Bash".
A contest between the districts in the Barrie Zone.

B*and I :) She is due to have her baby on Oct 1st!

L*, Sister Osman, Sister Wilson. L* is getting baptized on Sept 9th


Sister Wilson and Sister Osman

No comments:

Post a Comment