Tuesday, May 3, 2016

We are seeing miracle after miracle! - Week 53 (Transfer 9, Week 3) - 2 May, 2016

Hey Everyone!!!

I'm so sorry that I haven't sent out an email in a while. We are just so incredibly busy that even P-days are the most stressful days ever. We are loaded with so much to do, it just can't be done. We hardly have time to eat. It's intense. I love it, but I am exhausted to the bone. No joke. I'm trying to simplify everything possible.

BUT we are seeing miracle after miracle. So much happens in a week that I don't even know what to say or where to start. It's impossible to describe everything and everyone.

But here are some pictures. I'll do a better email next week.

1. So tired.
2. Our apartment.
3. P*. :)

So tired!

Our apartment in Etobicoke

Sister Kehrer, P*, Sister Osman, Sister Brown


No comments:

Post a Comment