Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Happy Mother's Day! - Week 54 (Transfer 9, Week 4) - 9 May, 2016


Hey everyone!!!!

This week's letter is dedicated as a special tribute to my amazing mother.

Mom, you are the boss. You are the champion. In my mind, you are the head of all the other moms.

I hope you had a lovely mother's day.

This week was an amazing week. But also really hard. I miss my family. I miss my home. I really reflected this week on how much my family has changed my life, or rather made my life what it is. My mom was always an example to me of what it meant to think of others before herself. And she still is. Every day. She showed me what it meant to be a virtuous, kind, beautiful, and intelligent woman. If I had to pick one scripture that describes her, it would be this:

Proverbs 31:26-28

I love you mom!

Everyone, please pray for Canada. There is a very large fire in Alberta. The firefighters need our prayers! Pray for rain.


With my thoughts and prayers,


Sister Osman
During morning studies!

Sister Kehrer, Sister Brown, Sister Osman
v*'s Baptism!

Our investigator G* from Serbia/Italy!

Thank you so much for my birthday book, you guys rock!
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment