Saturday, February 6, 2016

David Bowie is Dead - Week 39 - Transfer 7, Week 3 - 2/1/2016


Hellooo everyone!!!!!

Is David Bowie really dead? I can never trust the magazines in the checkout lines at Walmart. One time they said Hilary Clinton was going to jail. I actually believed it. Not making that mistake again.

This week was amazing!!!! So many good things! It snowed for about the first half of the week and then after that it rained. On Sunday it got up to 7 C, which I have no idea what that is in F but regardless, it was pretty warm.

We found 4 new people to teach this week! The Chins came to church this week as well as Cathy and Kathy and Donna, which is pretty exciting. Not that you know who they are or anything, but we were super stoked that they were there. Also, we got to teach Charlton!!!! Do you guys remember Charlton? Pretty much the awesomest guy ever. He has an organ in his house and is the most prepared person I've ever met. He even knew what the Aaronic and Melchizidek Priesthood was! In my 9 months as a missionary, I've never met anyone ever who knows what that is. Even this man one time who had a PHD in the bible. So anyway, we taught Charlton and at the end he played the song The Lord is My Shepherd on his organ for us. It filled up the whole house while we sang along. It was sweet. Also we found a new family to teach! Pretty much life is good.

I love you all! Thanks for all your emails.

Shout out to my sister Tashina because love is the best.
Shout out to my mom for the best hump day package ever.

BYEEE

Sister Osman


Yes, sadly he died of liver cancer. He was one of the great ones. I grew up with his music and I loved it! He died on Jan 10th and his ashes will be spread in Bali. I didn't know that you know who he is :)

Love ya!

xoxo Mom


mom I love David Bowie. we used to cover his song Major Tom. We covered it when we did that show in Montana and at the Velour. Everyone loved it. Good times. :)


Haha, I remember girly, I just forgot for a second that it was his song. You guys were so good and it was so fun watching you. Can't wait for Hollow Bodies to be back in business!  I will see if I can find a recording!

Anyone in her list have one? :) I can't find mine.


And the pictures for the week:






















No comments:

Post a Comment