Tuesday, February 9, 2016

I helped One Person! - Week 40 - Transfer 7, Week 4 - 2/8/2016

Hey everyone!!!!

This week was awesome! Sister Gousse is amazing. Everything is good. We saved a girl from being abused this week, and if she's the only person I helped my whole mission then that's fine with me. :)

Anyway, Valentines day is on Sunday!!! So cool that it's on the Sabbath. It's a great day to partake of the sacrament and remember the Savior.

I love you all!!!! Merry Valentines. Jesus Love You.

Love,

Sister Osman

Mikkia's current zone. She is in the second row, second from right with her darling companion Sister Gousse, second row first from right. Also, Elder Fjeldsted (first row, third from the right) who is from our stake is in the same zone.What a small and wonderful world!

No comments:

Post a Comment