Monday, September 14, 2015

Cambridge for the win! - Week 21

Hey everyone!

Cambridge is amazing. The first day here, walking down the street, I just felt this overwhelming sense of peace. It felt like...the calm after the storm. The incredible thing is that Christ has the ability to calm any storm. Our area is quite large, but by the end of the week I had already met about 50% of the ward. I really feel like there are so many people here that I was meant to meet.

Another cool thing is that there have been A LOT of changes to the mission! President Clayton is very inspired. We now have new "key indicators", or numbers, that track EVERY area of the work. So we now track the progress of New Converts, Returning Members, and Investigators in our key indicators and we have new standards! Every companionship in every area should now have 2 investigators at church weekly, 1 baptism per transfer, and 1 ordinance date per transfer for New Converts and Returning members. And we are now required to teach at least 20 lessons per week. So we have NO TIME to tract at all. But it's soooo cooool because we still find people. I don't even know how, they just find us. But this week was INCREDIBLE because we taught 30 lessons! That is the most I've taught in a week my entire mission. But it totally works. It's awesome. So we are even more busy than before, but I love it because it really requires Sister Price and I to WORK TOGETHER.

And that's the other cool thing: Sister Price is amazing. I love her so much. She has the Spirit with her so incredibly strong. She is so kind and knows how to serve others. She is almost 21 and has been on her mission for almost a year now. She is 6ft and has red hair and is just the sweetest thing ever. We have had a ball of a week. So busy. Such a whirlwind. And she is now the designated driver, so I get to make all the calls while we are in the car. Which I LOVE because then I get to set up as many appointments as possible while we drive. It's awesome.

Well I love you all so much! I really hope you are all doing well. Also, if anyone has news about Coldplay and if they are going on tour soon, then please let me know. :) I need to know.

And everyone should go listen to Hazy by Rosi Golan because that song has been stuck in my head the past couple days and I don't think it will leave until everyone listens to it. So just do it. :)

Okay byeeeeeeeee

Love,

Sister Osman

No comments:

Post a Comment