Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Becoming a better version of me -- Week 18

Hey Everyone!

This week was great! Missionary life is so much fun and you learn so much in the process! I truly feel like I'm becoming...a better version of me. It's interesting how your perspective on life changes when you start to see things the way our Savior see's them. He has taught me a lot of compassion and love towards everyone. Especially this week. :)

Well I honestly don't have much time to email this week, but I have loved reading all of your emails. Thank you so much! I will try and have more time next week. I just got too caught up writing other emails. Haha :)

Love you all! I know our Savior lives. I know His grace is real. I know it's sufficient. For anyone, at any time. I have felt it and I have seen it both in my own life, and in the lives of others.

One quick story from this week: ummmmmmm lemme think. Yeah never mind. It seems I have forgotten everything....

Oh yeah! Do you all remember Dennis who Sister Jolie and I had been working with the last two transfers before this one??? Well guess what?!?!?! He has completely quit smoking and he is going to be baptized very soon. Please pray for him!!!!

I love you all!

Love,

Sister Osman

Brampton Zone at Salvation Army Gardens -
Hopefully this photo belies Mikkia's enthusiasm :)

Brampton / Georgetown Exchange Selfies!
Sister Anthony, Sister Osman, Sister ?, Sister Jolie

No comments:

Post a Comment