Tuesday, July 5, 2016

I just love everything - Week 62 (Transfer 10, Week 6) - 4 July, 2016

So I took like no pictures this week. So this is all. Pretty sweet. It rained all day Canada day. Probably one of the most miserable days of my mission. Super funny. 






Hey Everyone,

This week was...incredible. I'm just so full of love right now! Everything is so good. Everything is amazing. I love Canada. I love America. I love my family and all of ya'll. I just love everything.

Cool story:

We have been working lots with the members so this week Sister Reeve brought us an investigator to church that she had met at the bus stop. She was so touched by fast and testimony meeting that she got up and bore her testimony. For her work she goes around to different churches to network or something and so she told us how the spirit in our church is different: it's stronger. The whole congregation was on their seats. I swear, the whole building was going to be taken into heaven because the Spirit was so strong. SO FUNNY! Pretty much the coolest thing ever. 
Then we sang Oh Canada and I started to cry because I love Canada so much. And she was like, "I love your voice sister Osman. A song of the heart is a prayer unto me." And I was just like yussss be baptized.  And then today we are having a barbecue as a zone for Murica Day. I love our zone. My companion Sister Turley is done with her mission so I'm getting a new companion named Sister Allred! Super stoked. And guess what?! My companion Sister Kehrer (one of my "babies"that I trained) is going to be back in my zone in Bracebridge where Sister Anthony was! So sister Anthony is going to Etobicoke (my last area) and my baby Sister Kehrer is coming here so we can go on exchanges!!! JOY JOY JOY. Also, we found the coolest investigator named K*. He's accepted a baptismal date for July 23rd! Stoked.

AMERICA RULES. 


***********--------------------------
***********--------------------------
***********--------------------------
----------------------------------------
----------------------------------------
----------------------------------------
----------------------------------------

AMERICA AMERICA OUR HOME AND NATIVE LANDDDDDDMultiple musical notesMusical note

No comments:

Post a Comment